A huge thank you to the lovely Dolly of koolkosherkitchen, an extremely supportive and helpful blogger-friend with an amazing blog, who has nominated me fo One Lovely Blog Award.
Here are the rules:
- Post to accept the nomination.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
- List 7 things about yourself.
- Link to the blogs you nominate.
- Notify the recipients of their award.
- Post the rules!
Seven things about me:
- I have a wonderful husband, family and friends who support me through the ups and downs of life and whom I feel thoroughly blessed to know.
- I am and always have been an animal lover – taking in waifs and strays all my life. Presently I have 3 dogs, 2 cats, 1 horse, hens, ducks and quail. All keep me busy and keep me out of mischief!
- I love music – having a truly eclectic taste. One minute I may be listening to AC/DC and the next listening to Faure’s Requiem.
- Books, books and more books – I love reading. Shelves are bending as I add to my collection. I have a few favourites that I read every couple of years – To Kill a Mockingbird, A Suitable Boy, An Equal Music (am a Vikram Seth fan) and Shipping News.
- Poetry – have always loved it – ever since my daddy bought me my first book of verse when I was six years old. I love words – I love to learn new words – language is such a delight to explore and use, yet we tend to stick to a core vocabulary.
- Nature – flora and fauna – love it all and the magical sights and treasures this planet has to offer.
- Lastly, if I can only share 7 things – I love cooking and exploring flavours and playing around with ingredients. Cooking gives me a real freedom of expression.
Now the difficult part – nominating 7 and only seven other blogs. I apologise if I have not included you but I have so many fantastic blogs to choose from 🙂
- Lathiya from Cookwithsmileblog https://cookwithsmileblog.wordpress.com
- Jack from Pepsfreefromkitchen https://pepsfreefromkitchen.wordpress.com
- Daal from Happiness Between Tails https://happinessbetweentails.wordpress.com
- Amanda from A Thousand Crumbs https://athousandcrumbs.com
- Jane from Cakes, bakes and simple suppers https://cakesbakesandsimplesuppers.wordpress.com
- Aleks from Healthy food and travel blog https://aleksdajcz.wordpress.com
- Rachel from How to provide https://howtoprovide.com
Thank you, Jo x